| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Toulon in May is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with sporadic rain. Only 51mm (2in) of water falls during an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Toulon is sunny with an average of a considerable 9:27 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 15:06 long with an average length of 14:38.
- There are approximately 5:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Toulon May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Toulon, France
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Toulon:
- Cameri, Italy - 347.6 kms (216 miles) NE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 271.6 kms (168.8 miles) NNE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 259.5 kms (161.3 miles) NNE
- Torino, Italy - 259.3 kms (161.1 miles) NNE
- Genoa, Italy - 276.3 kms (171.7 miles) ENE
- Sarzana/ Luni, Italy - 345.5 kms (214.7 miles) ENE
- Albenga, Italy - 206.7 kms (128.4 miles) ENE
- Cape Mele, Italy - 205.1 kms (127.5 miles) ENE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 168.4 kms (104.6 miles) ENE
- Nice, France - 121 kms (75.2 miles) ENE
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 269.9 kms (167.7 miles) ESE
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 343.9 kms (213.7 miles) SE
- Alghero, Italy - 337.5 kms (209.7 miles) SE